Skip to main content

Alcoholic Beverages Tax

Alaska levies a tax on alcoholic beverages sold in or transferred into Alaska. The tax is collected primarily from wholesalers and distributors of alcoholic beverages.

Taxpayers are required to file returns and pay taxes monthly. The returns and payment are due by the last day of the month following the month of sale or transfer.

More information about the alcoholic beverage tax.

How to Contact Us


Forms, Licensing, Bonding and Processing
Alexander P Lucero
907-269-1012 - Anchorage

Technical Questions
Erin M Rabon Ethridge
907-269-8590 - Anchorage